20 Jul 2010

India_4th (Malaysia)

on the way from india to korea...
we had wait for 15 hours at malaysia !
:)
it's beautiful country...
malaysia gave me very nice and clean image.....
maybe it's caused by india?  Hooohoo,

From malaysia, I had been started to eat something... :)
start with "dragon fruit juice" !!
Oishi ~

by subway....
pretty subway ticket..
with twin buildings (<-- built by korean company).
:)



there was a beautiful park surrounding building forest..
finally... I got a cup of cafein... by 10days...



I was envy them..... vey much !!!

malaysia has been developing very well, out of my idea..


:) finally... dinner :)
it's long time that I didn't have eat... because of some health trouble from india.
we went to "hongkong restaunt"..
I don't know why we didn't go to malaysian...
um.... why?
....
because I was getting very tired..... under the strong sun....
and.... the hongkong restaurant was infront of me... :)
um....

some noodle with alot of oil.....um.........chotto.. not for me. :)
but I enjoyed it.
some fried meat with soysource.. yami yami.. :)
some dimsom.. with water and seafood.
:) oishi hongkong ~


No comments:

Post a Comment